Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Albies shopping trip yesterday!

I only wanted a few things this week at Albertsons, but was excited to save so much and use my double coupons on top (6 pringle cans were only $0.25 with my 3 double coupons). I got all this for...$14.48! What a steal seeing how the fruit wasn't even on sale!
I forgot to circle my totals but here is my breakdown...
Total value of purchase $42.90
Total saved $28.81
Total out of pocket $14.48
Total Percentage saved 67% BAM!!! Right where I like it.
Most of you know that I rarely leave a shopping trip with my percentage saved under 50% It's usually between 60-75% for me. What a great feeling!

So my kids love these pizza rolls for after school snacks and when friends come over. Albertsons was completely out of them so I ran over to Wal-Mart to price match them. They were already reduced to $0.96 on the shelf. I love that cause I always forget my Albertsons ad that your suppose to produce. Anyway, with my $0.35 manufactured coupon for each of them I only paid $0.61 cents each! That is a great price for my growing family!
I LOVE GROCERYSMARTS!!!
P.S. Everyone should be shopping at Albies this week! There is a killer sale going on NOW! Go check it out HERE. If you have any questions or want to learn more how to save substantially, call or email me today!!!
jodigardner@yahoo.com
435-862-5718

1 comment:

  1. I was so excited after spending $39 today and saving $139, wahoo!!

    ReplyDelete