Monday, September 14, 2009

Christmas in September!

I thought I'd died and gone to heaven when I opened my newspapers last night! Wow! So many coupon inserts, it was Christmas for us avid coupon shoppers! hundreds of dollars in potential savings! Just for all you who don't know, the reason we got 2 Smart Sources and 2 Red Plums was a make-up Sunday. Since we don't get coupons on holiday weekends, they usually give us 2 of each either the Sunday before or the Sunday after the holiday.
Now, again on the Red Plums. Currently they are only in the Daily Herald in Utah County and the Spectrum here in sunny St. George. Read my post HERE for more info on it. I was just getting 2 Red Plums a few weeks ago, but I currently bumped up my subscription to 2 more for a total of 4 Spectrum papers. When you already get 1 paper everyday, the Sunday additions are only $0.40 more each paper! Killer price! Call me if you want to add more or start a Spectrum subscription.
I hope you all saw the manufactured insert that says "Better at Home" in your papers! This is why I go through my 1st paper really thouroughly so I don't miss any of these bad boys!


I also go through the "Parade" magazine that's in the Salt Lake papers, or the "USA Weekend" in the Spectrum. Usually there is always a coupon or 2 and if I want that product i'll quickly cut them out just in case. On Grocerysmarts website they will list "Parade mag" and then the date in the coupon location site. I found this out the hard way one time, so since then I always look through them. Then I set them on top of my Smart Source when their in the page protector sheets so I can see them right away. If you need more papers or just want to get started, I can definitely hook you up! For those of you who don't know, this is how we fund the awesome website... grocerysmarts.com. This is why you need to go through us for your subscription to the newspapers! So call or email me today for any upgrades to your paper or a new subscription!
Jodi Gardner
435-862-5718

No comments:

Post a Comment