Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Last day Albies trip!


Yes, I am a procrastinator by nature, hence, most of the time I am shopping on the last day of the sales. Fortunately I found most of my items in stock! I usually never leave a store with any Catalinas, but today I had to use my last weeks $10.00 Catalina coupon. So I broke my trip into 2 transactions. The first one was all the kelloggs sale items (buy $25 get $10 OYNSO). Then my second trasaction was everything else, and I used all my catalina offers on that order. The reason I do this is because these Catalina coupons have expiration dates on them. If you don't remember to use them or lose them somehow you are out of luck! Anyway, they were out of mustard, frosted mini-wheats, and the good flavors on fruit bars, but i did get to use 6 double coupons (3 with each transaction) and they didn't even mind. Now that will vary from cashier to cashier. Some are more sticklers than others. I personally have my favorites, and when I go I always try to spot them out. So with all that said, here is my breakdown...
Total Value of purchase $91.90
Total Saved $68.78
Total Spent $23.12
Total Percentage Saved 74%
BAMM!!! Right on the MONEY!!!
Have I told you I love GrocerySmarts!
If you want to learn to shop like this, call or email me today!

No comments:

Post a Comment