Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Another all-in-one trip to Wal-Mart

Usually I'm not particularly fond of Wal-Mart. I mean, who really is? We are merely victims of their monopoly. But sometimes, like these last few weeks, I find a bunch of stuff I need at all my local stores. I can't run all over town to patronize every one of them. I am much too busy for that. Plus Wal-Mart for me is closer than any other store! Thus, I am happy to do all my shopping in one store for the entire week! Here are my steals for this week...(click on picture to enlarge)
Sunkist, A&W,and 7-Up $0.27
Nabisco Ritz and Wheat Thins $0.67
Orowheat bread $0.95
Reynolds turkey bags $1.00
10 lbs Potatoes $0.88
Campbells crm of mush & Chick soup $0.24
Mentos Gum $0.45 (great stocking stuffers)
Birds Eye steamer veges $0.87
Nestle Choc. chips $1.28
Jimmy Dean Sausage $2.00
Meadow Gold whipping cream $0.59
Hasbro Card games $5.24 (coupon for BOGO in Sundays newspapers! Great family X-mas gifts!)

Today I spend a total of $82.52 on everything you see here! Of course Wal-Mart doesn't calculate how much you saved, but just calculating all my coupons up alone I saved $36.14!! And that's not including all the sales I price-matched all over town!!!
I love my part time job (I save my family enough money each week, that's what I consider it)!

If you want to learn the ropes to saving literally hundreds each month on your grocery bill, call me to set up a free class to learn how!!
435-862-5718

No comments:

Post a Comment