Thursday, November 12, 2009

Price matching at Wal-Mart!

Sorry for the hiatus I've taken with my blog. I've been too busy to post lately but I will probably be only posting from now on about once a week. But here is my successful trip today to Wal-Mart. Before you go you need to arm yourself with all the Ad's from any stores you will be price-matching (see pic below). From experience, most of the time they will ask to see the actual ad, so don't leave home without it. I also printed my All-in-one list from the grocerysmarts website. This will let you print off one list for all or any of the stores. Then you won't have to print a seperate Smiths, Albertsons, Lins, Walgreens, etc. Very convenient! Then I clip and print all the coupons I will need for my trip!

Today, I got everything you see in the above picture for a total of ... $56.03. Of course Wal-Mart doesn't tell you how much you saved like Smiths and Albertsons does, but I know I totally scored! Here are some of my great deals...

2 lbs of Cache Valley cheese $3.99
Ragu pasta sauce $0.38
Chex cereal (stocked for the holiday's) $1.00
Cottage cheese/sour cream $0.88
Banana's $0.39 lb
Orrowheat bread $0.95
Yoplait yogurt $0.31

One of the best parts about it...I stocked up! Remember, don't just buy one or two when your getting a killer deal. Stock up at those prices!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment