Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Last Day Albies trip

I hate to waste my Albies doubler coupons so I dashed today over to Albies to stock up on the sale items this week. I cheated and had my son go with me to use another set of doublers, but all in all I think I did pretty good. Here is my breakdown...
Total value of purchase $109.15
Total Savings $64.76
Total Spent $42.08
Total Percentage Saved 59%
I think of it as a successful trip when my percentage saved is between 50-70%. So today I did good!!!

1 comment:

  1. I don't think it is cheating. The cashiers tell me I can use more than one set of doublers, I just have to take my purchased load out to the car in between transactions. But it depends on what Albertson's you go to, Sunset lets you just tie up your bags and go through the line again.

    ReplyDelete