Friday, March 13, 2009

Albertsons Sale this week!

Okay, my trip wasn't as great as last weeks, but that's how it goes in this grocery game. Some weeks are phenominal, and some are just so so. But sales are all in the eye of the beholder. One weeks sale might be awesome for one and not for another.
We all buy different things! That is the beauty of it!
My favorite buy this week would have to be the Wheat Thins. My family loves them and they only cost .50! But I am definitely going back for the EVOO (as Rachael Ray would call it) The Filippo Berio extra virgin olive oil is on sale for 11.99 for 101 oz. That is a huge bottle! I also had to buy a few perishables this trip and that always bumps your tab up. So here's my breakdown...
$194.58 Total Value of Purchase
$ 70.73 Total Spent
$123.85 Total Saved!
63% Overall Savings!!!
Anytime I am over 50% in my overall savings, I am happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment