Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Albertsons shopping trip this week!


Shopping today was a pleasant surprise. At first i wasn't too excited about this weeks sale but i did need quite a few things on the list. My favorite purchase was the o.b.tampons (40 count) for .51 cents! What a steal! I found everything in stock! I also mentioned to Mike, the store manager, that i was impressed with their stock. He told me they have really been working on it! Yeah!!! I tell him that my biggest complaint from ladies is when they're out of sales items. Keep complaining ladies, they're listening!
Anyway here's my breakdown for this weeks shopping trip...

$184.27 Total Value of Purchase
$ 52.11 Total Spent
$132.16 Total Saved!!!
71% Overall savings!!!



5 comments:

  1. yea, i'm excited to have your blog. thanks again for coming and teaching. i can't wait to start saving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jodi! I'll have to post this site on my blog! Maybe I should do a party next time you are up. What are the dates? Let's work something out! I still feel like I'm learning the ropes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you going to share some online tips for those of us that don't live anywhere near
    you?:(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good idea. I just got this blog up and going this week. Problem is Grocery smarts website is only good in utah and nevada. You can definitly save money anywhere, but the website makes it easy for us. Try Couponmom.com. I will do a basic rundown on how to save. Watch for my post to come soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it!!! I'm so glad you have a blog about it! I'm always so worried I'm gonna miss out on a great deal!! So hopefully you'll keeping making posts like this! Did I already say I love it? If not.... I love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete