Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Walgreens! Use your $5.00 Huggies coupons!


Well, its official...I am fanatical about saving money! This morning my neighbor and i got up at 6:00 am to hit Walgreens. We went on Monday morning but of course somebody wiped them out. So, hearing they were stocking up again, we didn't want to miss out. Combining our $5.00 off coupon on Huggies and the Register Rewards we saved a ton. I also used coupons on Fructis to get them for...FREE! We love Free! Anyway, here is my breakdown

2 packages of Huggies
1 package of Scott Toilet Paper (12 rolls)
10 bottles of Fructis styling products
Total Retail Price $57.00
Total R.R. $10.00
Total in store coupons $20.00
Total Mfg. coupons $21.00
Total Price I paid $ 6.00!!!
89% Total Savings!!!

Ladies, I paid $6.00 plus tax for everything you see here!!!!
So I would say it was worth the early morning venture

No comments:

Post a Comment