Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Savings at Walgreens!

Here was a quick trip I took to Walgreens last week. I really wanted the free Men's dove body wash for an overage of $1.50. That means they would have paid me to take it off their hands! Unfortunately they were out and I didn't want to come back later when they were stocking up. But I did buy Gillette Fusion razors for $0.99 each. All the Nabisco snacks were FREE! We love free! and the John Frieda hair styling products were $1.33 each. I had to buy something to use my Register Rewards on and had to buy my kids valentines anyway so I grabbed them to kill 2 birds with one stone! What a successful trip!
If you want to learn more about saving hundreds on all your groceries and toiletry items, you need to book a free class with me! I teach you and your friends and family how to use our FREE website, show you how to clip and file your coupons that's so quick and easy! Plus I offer AWESOME hostess incentives!!! Call or email me today to find out more details!

Jodi Gardner
435-862-5718
jodigardner@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment