Sunday, May 17, 2009

Oodles of inserts!

Today I woke up to a pleasant site, Oodles of coupons packed into my papers! Some of you may wonder why we got 2 Smart sources. It is because next Sunday is Memorial Day Weekend! And that means time to spend with our families. It also means no coupons inserts. Remember that our inserts are not printed over Holiday weekends, but they double up on Smart Sources either the week before or the week after. So we will enjoy them while we can! You may notice that I only got 4 Red Plum and 4 of one of the Smart Sources. This is because they were missing out of my SL Tribunes. I called the 800 number (which is located on the right of my blog) and told them of the error. They were great to work with and told me that I would have them within the hour! This is why you need to go through your papers before noon ladies. The earlier you catch these kind of mistakes the better. If you call Monday they are usually out of them and you will be out of luck. The best they can do for you is add another week onto your subscription plan.

Don't forget to grab the Albertsons "3 day sale" sheet too! These are full of Albies coupons that you can combine with manufactured coupons. This isn't even the best part! 3 "Twice the Value" coupons! You can double up to 3 coupons with these, which even makes your deals better!

I also love restaurant coupons in our Sunday Papers! Make sure you grab these bad boys out and use them! I keep resturant coupons in my purse so I have them with me all the time in case my family decides at the spur of the moment to eat out! My husband also takes clients out to lunch frequently so I put a few in his wallet also. Saves you 5 bucks!

Always looking for ways to save, right!!!

2 comments:

  1. where did you find the chili's coupons?I looked in all my papers and didn't find them?

    ReplyDelete