Saturday, May 9, 2009

Stock up on Postage Stamps!

After you shop using Grocery Smarts for awhile, you will get the urge to save money on everything you buy. Anytime I have to spend money I think to myself, how can I get this cheaper? 80% of the time there is a way. I will try posting things here and there that I find a great deal on other than groceries, and I hope you will also post comments on anything you find that is a deal too! i.e. clothing stores, entertainment, restaurants, etc. So here's my first one. You have to act fast because on Monday, postage is going up but you can buy online HERE to get the Forever stamps. The forever stamps are guaranteed FOREVER! No matter what the going rate is. So stock up as much as you can tomorrow (Sunday)!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love these forever stamps! I just bought a bunch last week. Seriously why doesn't everyone buy these.

    ReplyDelete