Sunday, May 17, 2009

Parade Magazine


I just learned something new recently. I went to GrocerySmarts to get ready for a shopping trip and when clipping out the coupons I needed I saw something strange. One of my items coupon was found in the Parade magazine! What???? I had no idea that there were coupons inside this magazine (probably because I've never opened it)! Well ladies, my suggestion would be to browse through it to see if you would ever use the coupons in it. I found 2 coupons in this weeks issue. $3 off Mall Cop DVD, and $1 off Healthy Ones oven roasted deli meat (on the back). So I clipped this out and will add this to the weekly inserts. Now when it says this I will be ready. It only takes a second for this and you'll be happy when you see it on sale!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the tips Jodi! I watch for them daily! I just went around my neighborhood and picked up all of the extra coupon books this week. I'm not one to bug them every week, but I thought this one time would be a good one. So thanks!
    Just wanted to tell you that this last week I picked up 6 boxes of Honey Nut Cheerios (sadie's fav) and in my first box I recieved a $5.00 Discover cash card!! Wahoo!! It is a promo that they are doing. 1 in 10 boxes have a cash card inside! I can't wait to see if my other 5 have cards too. Yay! Free cereal plus some!

    ReplyDelete