Sunday, August 2, 2009

Coupons Galore!!!

Wow! I opened up my papers today and couldn't believe all the inserts!!! Hundreds of dollars of potential savings, I LOVE IT!!! Wow getting 2 Smart Sources definitely softened the blow of our lack of Red Plum inserts. Now I didn't quite know what to expect with the Red Plums today. Many of you know that I get 4 Salt Lake papers and 2 of the local Spectrum papers. It looks like the Red Plums have quit coming in the Salt Lake papers. But I found 2 in my Spectrums. I don't exactly know if this will continue or not but from what I am hearing the Spectrum will discontinue also, I just don't know when. I will definitely post more as soon as I know. I also pulled out my "Twice the Value" coupons for Albies! This spread above is $$$$ in my pocket!

Those of you who didn't receive any Red Plums, watch Tuesdays or Wednesdays for it to come in your mail. It won't be mailed to everyone, but hopefully you'll be in one of the targeted mailing zones

FYI - I will be in Lake Powell for one week, so I will resume my posts when I get back! Happy Shopping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment