Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Get Your Papers & Earn FREE Groceries!

Some people ask me, "Why does anyone want multiple Sunday Newspapers?" Let me tell you why...Multiple papers means multiple savings!!! If you get 1 Sunday paper and go to use your $1.00 off coupon, then you will save $1.00. If you have 6 newspapers like I do, then you will use all 6 of your $1.00 coupons and stock pile your pantry and you will save 6 times more than someone just getting one paper! Combining our coupons with Grocerysmarts.com (which tells us what items are on sale that week) you can easily cut your current grocery bill in half! (These discounted Sunday only Newspapers are as low as $0.88 per copy)
It's so easy!!!
Plus, if you order papers from me at one of my classes you can earn free groceries (a gift card to Albertsons or Wal-Mart) depending on how many papers you get.
*$12 gift card for ordering 2 papers
*$18 gift card for ordering 3 papers
*$24 gift card for ordering 4 papers
You can also call me to order over the phone and the above gift cards will apply if you mention this post!
OR...
Earn an extra giftcard for booking a free class to learn more on how to organize your coupons and understand our FREE website!

Call or email me today to get started
435-862-5718
jodigardner@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment