Friday, August 14, 2009

Savings this week

Here is a picture of my shopping trip today at Albertsons. I was so excited to get my $25.00 of free groceries brought to you by Kraft (See post HERE for more info). My Kraft items were Capri Suns, Philadelphia cream cheese, Kraft cheese singles, and Easy Mac cups. Cereal was unfortunate for me. I thought you could buy 4 of any Post cereal and you'd get the $4.00 off. My cashier informed me it was only the Select brand that it worked for. This is why it is so important to be chatty with your cashier. Let her (or him) know what you intend to do and what your looking for at the end of your transaction (i.e.catalinas). They are really helpful!! Anyway, here is my breakdown for today...
Total value $111.88
Total saved $ 69.43
Total Spent $ 42.45
Total percentage saved 62%
but this is not all. After my $20.00 mir (mail in rebate) my percentage will be 80% !!!! make sure you grab your rebate form from the catalina machine after you pay. Ask your cashier to make sure!!!

1 comment:

  1. It was ANY post cereal you got the $4 off. I bought 4 post shredded wheat/Bunches of oats today and it came off twice. With the Selects you got a $3 catalina back and the $4 off to make them .25 each. I would take my receipt in and get my $4 back if I were you.

    ReplyDelete