Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Save on Restaurants!!

We all love to save money at the Grocery Stores, right? If any of ya'll are like me, I also love to eat out at restaurants. I try not to very often, but sometimes my days are so busy and hectic that I have to give myself a break and take the family out to eat!!! Next time you have one of those days, check out the alphabetical coupon index for Restaurant coupons stashed inside your coupon inserts. There's always a great deal of money to save, and you will keep your sanity! below are a few of my favorites I will try to take advantage of before they expire!

Olive Garden $4/2
Quiznos $2/1
Baskin Robbins BOGO
Carls Jr. Free fries and Drink with sand
Chuck E Cheese (tons)
Red Lobster $4/2
Sweet tomatos BOGO

1 comment:

  1. You should just get a Dixie Direct card if you really want to save at restaurants! You can check it out at dixiedirectcard.com, if you don't already have one!

    ReplyDelete