Sunday, August 9, 2009

Guest Post by Misty!

This Shopping trip is brought to you by one of my great Hostesses, Misty Eliason. She had a great trip to Albertsons this week and wanted to share! Here is Her story for all of us to enjoy...

Hi Jodi, I know you are gone and enjoying Lake Powell this week, but I couldn’t resist sending my picture with the loaded goods I got from Albies this week. I was also able to figure out my total % saved this time and was really excited about that.
Anyway the breakdown:

Total Value of Purchases: $258.13
Total Saved: $192.25
Total out of Pocket: $65.88
Total % of Savings: 74%

That is huge in my book, not to mention the amount of stuff I was able to stockpile. Who wouldn’t be happy when you come home with 16 boxes of cereal, and you paid less than $1.00 a box. That’s savings!

Thanks so much!
Misty

No comments:

Post a Comment