Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Another last day shopping trip!




I had to take 2 pictures of my groceries cause I bought so much stuff! I was pleasantly surprised that everything was in stock that I wanted except the go-gurts. Not bad for a last minute stock piling trip! Here is my breakdown...
Total value of purchase $265.28
Total amount I paid $118.16
Total amount saved $147.12
Total percentage saved 55%
The best part about this trip was that I left the store with $40.00 in catalina coupons that is good for my next trip (see picture above)! If I figure this into my trip today it would leave me with a total percentage saved at 70%!!! If you noticed also I got quite a few items that were not on sale that I needed for our Lake Powell trip this week. So this kind of savings is why I shop with Grocery Smarts and spend 30 min to prepare for a grocery trip. I just saved technically $187.12. What kind of job can pay me that for just grocery shopping!!!
FYI - I won't be posting til Monday cause I am vacationing in Powell! Have a great week and email me pictures of your shopping trip success so we all can admire!

No comments:

Post a Comment