Saturday, June 27, 2009

Before and After

I love before and after pictures! This week there wasn't alot I needed at the stores but I had to take advantage of the free cereal at Albertsons, and picked up a few other things while I was there. Here is my list with clipped and printed coupons ready to go. Remember I write out in the column on my list how many I wanted of each item.
and Voila!! After... I came home with a few prizes! My total for this trip was $33.55! Now do you know what was the best part? I still had $40.00 worth of Catalina coupons from my last shopping trip! So technically they paid me $6.45 for all this!!! Now Albertsons will never give you money back on trips like these. Knowing I would be in the negative I threw in some gift cards to make up the rest! Shopping is so much fun!!!
P.S. My husband and I were both over in the Santa Clara area today so we took advantage of my gas savings at the Albertsons over there. I had $1.00 off a gallon I had earned! I filled up my van with 16 gallons and he pulled in after me and we topped off his car with the remaining 4 gallons you are allowed. So a total of 20 gallons we purchase and saved $20.00 on gas!!!

2 comments:

  1. I should probably know this, but what are Catalina coupons? And GIRL, you KNOW HOW TO SHOP! DANG! You're awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Catalina coupons are the receipt looking coupons that print out of a machine at the cashier station. Ask the Cashier and they will always help you if you out. Yeah! shopping is so fun when it's like this!!!

    ReplyDelete