Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Host your own Grocery Smarts Class!!!

The SINGLE BEST WAY to learn how to SHOP SMART and SAVE BIG is at one of my coupon classes!!!
At each class I teach the basic concept of couponing, how to stay organized in less than 5-10 minutes a week, how to use the Grocery Smarts website, and how by following a few super simple rules you'll be able to cut your grocery bill in half (or more) and start SAVING HUNDREDS immediately!
I teach the class in your home with your family and friends, but also teach church or women's groups as well. Minimum attendance required is 8 moms to hold a class, but I prefer groups of 12 or more. I also offer killer deals through all the newspapers in Utah and incentives on the Sunday Only paper. I can also take orders over the phone if you can't wait to get your papers going!
CLASS INCENTIVES FOR IN-HOME CLASSES
Earn a $10 gift card to Albertsons or Wal-Mart for hosting and getting 8 or more moms to attend.
if you get 12 or more moms to your class, earn the gift card PLUS an invitation for you and a friend to attend my Advanced Couponing Class. This class will launch you into a whole new level of savings ~ I teach you how to shop Target and Walgreens and how following a few more tips and tricks will increase your savings even more. See my post
HERE for more info about my advanced class!
If 20 or more NEW moms attend, you'll earn a $20.00 gift card plus an extra invitation for a second friend to join you at the Advanced Couponing Class! (church groups do not apply for incentives)
To schedule a class call or email me today!!!
435-862-5718
FYI- I am coming up to Utah, Salt Lake, and Davis counties the week of June 29-July 3rd to teach classes so if you live in these areas call me today to book a class cause I'm filling up fast!!!

3 comments:

  1. I have heard recently that the papers started putting coupons on random pages of the paper to get people to read the whole thing. Is there a list somewhere that shows what pages have coupons on it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted you to know I spent $37.00 and saved $102, I was pretty excited, is that good?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The papers do sometimes do that so look through the first one thoroughly!

    Good job Terre! that is a 64% savings!!!

    ReplyDelete