Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Preview Albies Sale tomorrow!!

Click HERE to preview Albertsons sale for week 6/10-6/16. Definitely a stock up week. Below is a list of some hot buys that I will be stock piling!
Dial liquid hand soap $0.45
All liquid detergent $1.70
Cherries $1.99lb
beef round rump roasts $1.88lb
Bertolli pasta sauces $0.25
Best foods mayo $0.90
Breyers ice cream $0.80
Chex mix $0.40
Dasani water 24 pack $2.70
Cheerios/trix/etc. $0.70
Total whole grain cereal $0.20
Ragu pasta sauce $0.30
Skippy Peanut Butter $0.80
Wish Bone Spritzers FREE
Gogurt 8 pack $1.10
Let's print off our lists and get cutting!!!

3 comments:

  1. OK! I was so excited until I found out I don't have any Red Plum coupons! How do I get those? I get 5 Review Journals each Sunday. Where do I get the RP?
    Thx! heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heidi, if your in Nevada, you don't get the Red plums in your papers. On the right of my blog is a button for coupon Dede. There you can buy Red plum and P&G inserts for a great price. But I hear they're getting closer to implementing them into the newspapers like we have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your reply! Last week's sale was KILLING ME that I didn't have RP!!!!

    ReplyDelete