Monday, June 15, 2009

Why do you get 6 newspapers?

For those who are not familiar with Grocery Smarts and our methods, this is the most common question I get asked. Why in the world would you buy 6 Sunday newspapers? Well, This is my #1 tool to saving hundreds of dollars each month! For example: Crest toothpaste is on sale for $1.50 each at the grocery store this week. Through the Grocery Smarts website I find that I have a $1.00 off coupon for Crest toothpaste in one of my inserts that come in my Sunday papers. The website tells me when my insert with crest coupon came. Now when I go to the store to buy the toothpaste I will end up buying it for $0.50 each! Now this is the kicker...I have 6 coupons, right? That means I will be able to buy 6 tubes of Crest toothpaste for $0.50 cents each so a total of $3.00 for 6 tubes of Crest toothpaste! This is how I have personally cut my families grocery bill by 60%!!!
There is much more information that I teach at my free classes such as how to organize your coupons, how to stock-up, and how to shop the sales! I also can get killer deals on all newspapers in Utah and Nevada!
Call or email me today to get more info about my classes!!!
Jodi Gardner
435-862-5718

No comments:

Post a Comment