Monday, July 27, 2009

Albertsons Doublers

Sunday's our newspapers are loaded with awesome coupon inserts, restaurant coupons, and other store deals. On top of ALL that, Albertsons will put out 3 double coupon coupons (that was weird, but how else to you state that)! You can double up to 3 of your coupons worth $1.00 or less. Of course I get 6 Sunday newspapers so potentially I have $18.00 worth of savings. Now there are a few rules. You are suppose to use only 3 per day, or per trip. So bring someone else with you to use them in another line (Oops, I didn't just say that)! I've never used all of mine, but when I use them I at least use $6.00 worth! Here are some good ideas at Krazy Coupon Lady on how to use your doublers and what great deals you can get with them. Remember, they're only good til tomorrow, 7/28! So take advantage of their savings!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment