Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I know I always talk about Albertsons and their great sales, but please don't forget to always browse through other stores in your area. At least once a month another one of my local stores will have a great sale and I will definitely make a trip across town to patronize them! This week Smiths has a great sale! Here are some items that stand out to me...
* Milk for $0.75
* Tums and rolaids are FREE (my husband has terrible indigestion, we go through these like crazy)!
* New York Steak $2.99lb
* Kroger yogurt $0.12
* 2 liter Coke products $0.69
* Keebler fudge shop cookies $0.49
* Kleenex Facial Tissue $0.74
* Playtex hand saver gloves - FREE
* Propel Fitness Water $0.50
* Scotch Tape (3 pack) $2.00
* Wrigley Extra gum (3-pack) $0.50 (My Favorite)
There's lots more so go check out SMITHS list this week!!!

4 comments:

  1. There is a link for a Kelloggs $10 rebate on the Albertson's list. I was noticing that several of the Smith's items could be used for that rebate as well--though all items need to be on one reciept--so I guess pick and choose which store would be better for the rebate (Keebler and Cheez-its both count for the rebate).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will your Smiths take internet coupons because the one here in Cedar City won't? Bummer

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just wanted to comment on an item that I picked up at Target today that I think is on the Albertsons list but I got it at Target for less. It is the Eletrosol (Finnish) dishwasher tabs. When you use the $2.50 coupon found in last Sunday's coupons it makes them each $1.00.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kate, that's too bad about your Smiths. Ours does still take them. But I think it's just a matter of time til nobody will. Thanks to Brittany for the Electrosol buzz at Target. Make sure you check out Pinching Your Pennies as amy did for great rebate ideas!

    ReplyDelete