Friday, July 10, 2009

My filing system

Okay, so a lot of you wanted to know how I organize my coupons. Well, here it is... I use this hanging file box that I bought at Wal-Mart for around $10.00. This fits 5 months of my coupons perfectly. Remember I get 6 newspapers each week, so this works great for my situation. As you can see each hanging file holds one weeks worth of coupons. I do put a manila file in with that weeks coupons so I can see the date just by glancing at them. I write the date with pencil so when that week is 5 months old and ready to throw away, I re-use the file. I just erase the old date and add the new date. Piece of cake!


This file box just sits on the floor in my office so it's out of the way, and I love the lid so my 3 year old can't get into them. This file box contains thousands of dollars of potential savings for me so it's very important to stay organized and on top of things.
If you have a great filing systems that works great for you, email me at jodigardner@yahoo.com so we can all enjoy seeing other methods of organizing our coupons!


No comments:

Post a Comment