Saturday, July 25, 2009

How I pick my stores

One of the most frequently asked question that I get in my Grocery classes is...Do you try to hit every store to take advantage of their sales that week? My answer to this question is NO!!! I am way too busy to shop at all the stores every week! I'm sure most of you are too. So here's my tip...I usually pick one store from the grocerysmarts list to shop at that week, whoever hosts the best sale (most of the time its Albertsons). So I print off my list, clip my coupons, and stock up at that store. Then I choose either Wal-Mart or Costco. Why do you say? Cause that's where I will pick up all my perishables like produce, milk, eggs, and bread for cheap. If there is quite a few other stores that have some great deals I will price match them at Wal-Mart. But I prefer Costco for my perishables, and we all know why ... Wal-Mart=Yuck! This way I don't buy these items for regular price at Albertsons, or Smiths, etc. It will defeat my purpose of SAVING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment