Sunday, July 12, 2009

This weeks treasures!

When I'm browsing through my Sunday papers I love to pull out all the adds for stores that aren't on our grocery smarts lists. I will look through them and highlight things I need/want/or think are a super great deal. Then I will go see if I have a coupon in my possesion in the Alphabetical Coupon Index on the home page of the GrocerySmarts website (See post HERE for more info). I usually can find some super buys this way at Rite Aid, Kmart, etc. Also I am noticing that school supplies are starting to surface at our stores. Staples and Office Max have some great deals going on. Don't miss the $5 off $20 purchase coupon at Staples too.

I love finding great coupons in the papers for my favorite places to eat. In the Salt Lake papers I found 8 coupons for Quiznos, which include 4 free sandwiches (buy one get one free)! Now remember I get 4 SL papers so when my family goes to Quiznos We buy 3 sandwiches and get 3 free! Our savings potential is not just limiting us to the grocery stores. We can get great deals everywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment