Tuesday, July 7, 2009

preview to albies sale tomorrow

Okay! whew! I'm finally back from one long vacation after another. Life is rough! Me and my family have had so much fun from baseball tourneys to Lagoon to Park City and Lake Powell. It is very nice to be back home. I am truly thankful for Grocerysmarts which I feel has made it possible for us to take a break out of life to make some memories with my family. I save so much money grocery shopping that I can take these vacations and not feel guilty about spending money! Anyway, Click HERE to preview tomorrows sale. Just FYI, don't get frustrated with seeing the same things on sale week after week. Some manufacturers will promote items for a month at a time. Or they will put their items on sale one week and back on sale again a month later. It does seem like we see the same items week after week. Don't worry! Soon enough we will see other items popping up on sale. REMEMBER... Everything goes on sale! On an average an item will go on sale every 3 to 6 months! Just be patient, and check out other stores in the meantime!!!

2 comments:

  1. Do you know if Walmart matches ads for Food4less?
    heidimike16@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, just bring their ad in to show proof of sale items, just in case!

    ReplyDelete