Thursday, April 30, 2009

Movie Ticket Promo still going on!

I LOVE when we get free movie tickets for buying groceries! When they did this promotion last year I got 12 free movie tickets. My husband and I had free dates for months! I picked up 2 movie tickets in the last sale but to my surprise the promotion is still going on until May 6th! So ladies, let's do ourselves a favor and stock up on dates!!! Every 10 Kellogg items you buy you'll get 2 movie tickets. So even when these items are only 3 star items you gotta realize that your getting $24.00 worth of movie tickets with them. The following are the items you can mix and match with their star value this week.
*****Kelloggs cereal (from what I understand it's any cereal)
**** Kelloggs poptarts
*****Kelloggs cereal bars (rice krispie treats too)
the items below are not on sale this week but if you need to get a few more items to add to 10 you can use these also!
*** Kelloggs fruit flavored snacks
*** Keebler cookies
*** Keebler crackers
*** Sunshine cheez-it crackers
So, getting 6 Sunday papers, I figured this is what i'd do for my movie tickets...
6 boxes of kelloggs cereals - Free
6 boxes rice krispy treats - $ 9.00
4 boxes of Raisin Bran (printable coupons) - $2.46
4 boxes of Pop Tarts - $3.96
Total $15.42
4 free movies tickets worth up to $48.00!!!
That is not a bad deal!!! I know it's quite a bit of junk food, but let's get real ladies, summer is just around the corner and it's nice to have treats in the cupboards for all kinds of events like baseball treats, neighbor kids telling you they're hungry, and day trips out and about. Make sure you seperate your transacations and we'll see you at the movies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment