Wednesday, April 8, 2009

My Albies Shopping Trip this week!

Well, this sale was a little bit more difficult than the norm. Having to add items up to $25 then seperate transactions isn't too fun. But, I have found out that the harder the sale is to follow instructions, the more you will save. Today's trip was worth the preparation and sweat! Here is my breakdown for this weeks sale...
Total Value of purchase $378.93
Total amount saved $238.05
Total spent $140.88
Total Percentage saved 62%
Now for the even better news... I get an extra $20.00 mir (mail-in rebate) from unilever! See the instructions at grocerysmarts.com

My favorite buy this week? Has to be my $40.00 of free meat!!! This trip was worth it!!!

1 comment:

  1. I loved this sale! I really felt like I stocked up on my essentials and got free meat for doing it. I spent $168 and saved $160. I also get my $20 rebate and I used my gift card that gave me an extra $30. I really saved about 70% on my grocery bill this week. Thanks again Jodi this is awesome.

    ReplyDelete