Thursday, April 23, 2009

Savings Cards

I'm gonna give you a few great reasons to use your Albertsons Preferred card and your Smiths Fresh Values card. First, every $50.00 you spend at Albertsons you get $0.05 cents off per gallon of gas. I didn't know too much about the gas rewards cause us here in St. George just recently got a pump in Santa Clara so when I was in the neighborhood last week my gas light came on in my van. I thought I'd try Albertsons gas and use my preferred card to see what kind of a reward I could get. Would you believe I had accumulated enough savings on my card that I received $1.35 off per gallon!!! I paid $0.73 cents a gallon! My entire van cost $12.09 to fill up! That was a savings of $22.14! I don't shop at Smiths all that often but I'm aware they have a very similar rewards program. Check out my receipt below, sorry it's kinda fuzzy.
Another reward I receive from Albertsons and Smiths are the coupons in the mail. Just recently I got a booklet full of $5.00 off your next purchase of $30.00. There were 4 of these coupons plus 2 double coupons. Total value of $22.00. I get these every few months or so. They are awesome!!!


So if these 2 example aren't reason enough, check out the community Partners link HERE! When you enter your schools number (ask your school for this number),and link it to your preferred card, they give our schools a portion of what we spend at their stores! It's so easy! Plus check out the UPromise link for additional college savings for your kids! Last bit of advice. Check to make sure your address and info are correct on your savings cards you use. Especially if you've moved recently, update your info with Customer service or online HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment