Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Tips for the sale this week!

Just wondering if anyones been to Albertsons yet? I would love to hear how the stores are stocked up and your success. This will help all of us! Just FYI, on the ConAgra Promo where you get $10 OYNSO when you spend $25. Make sure you seperate your transactions when you do more than one. On the Kraft promo you do not need to seperate your $10. You will get $4 for every $10 you spend. On the Kellogg's movie ticket promo you also need to seperate your transactions. For every 10 items you will only get 2 movie tickets per transaction. I hope lots of you will leave comments with your experiences from this week, good or bad. Let's hope they're all good ones!!! For more info about the Albertsons sale, click HERE and read all the threads in the Pinching Your Pennies forum to hear lots more info!

3 comments:

  1. i went to the AF albertsons and they were well stocked-- they had everything on my list but Bisquick.
    I did 2 of the Conagra deals, and 2 of the Kelloggs Promo-- I spent $52.43 walked away with $20 to use on my next order and 4 movie tickets!! Yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome!!! So really you walked away paying $8.43. Wow for a shopping trip, that's not bad!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay Jody, I saved my highest today!! Yay!! I spent $58.00 and SAVED $92.00!! And I also got 2 free movie tickets! I am so excited! I had a 10% off entire purchase coupon from last time and used a couple of printed out coupons from last time as well. My gas savings is now up to .60 cents per gallon. Yippee!

    ReplyDelete