Monday, April 13, 2009

Target shopping

Did you know that you can shop at Target the same way you can at our Grocery Smarts stores? I went to Target to buy Easter stuff and saved a bunch! I wanted to buy a Leapster for my daughters birthday next month and took advantage of their sale and my coupon. Target posted a sale on Leapsters for $34. When I got there it was actually $29. With my $10 off manufacturers coupon I bought it for $19!!! What a steal! I had lots of coupons for leapster games (which is the item next to leapster with a glare), DVD's and pretty much everything you see here. To find out more on how to shop at Target and other stores and many more ways to save, hostess a Grocery Smarts class with at least 12 or more Moms, and you and a friend will be invited to one of my Advanced Coupon Classes! Learn more HERE about them.

Here is my breakdown for my target trip...

$199.10 - Total Value
$109.23 - Total saved
$ 89.87 - Total spent
54% overall savings!

3 comments:

  1. Where did you get the $10 manufacturers coupon for the leapster and game coupons?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love target. I really need to come to an advanced class cuz this is so fun for me. A few weeks ago they had their mens razors on sale, plus I had 2 coupons for $4 off. I spent $6 on 2 gillette fusion razors, but I also got a $5 gift card. So I really only spent $1. The razors are usually $10 each, which would have been a total of $20!

    ReplyDelete
  3. manufacturer coupons were online. I think group A or B. I don't know if they are still there or not. Yeah, Gillette razors were a steal! Look at my old posts in march. I got Venus razors for $0.51!

    ReplyDelete