Monday, April 27, 2009

My Albertsons trip this week!

I am a procrastinator by nature, so I was really worried this morning heading to Albertsons thinking they were gonna be out of everything I wanted. But to my surprise I found about 90% of my items in stock!!! My store is really trying hard to stock up for these sales because of all our complaining, Good job ladies! So I saved a bundle today, as you can see I stocked up quite a bit cause it's been at least 2 weeks since i've been to the store. Here are copies of my receipts, hopefully you can see them!
Total value of purchase $251.89
Total Saved! $170.19
Total Spent $81.70
Percentage Saved 67%
That was a great shopping trip! My favorite buy this week would have to be Fiber One granola bars (My family loves these!) 0.15 cents and some were $1. Also Go Lean Crunch 2 pack for $3.49 plus free Soy milk peelie attached for $3.79, (Free Milk). But what I love the most is my 2 free movie tickets valued at $24.00 on top of all this savings! Wow what a steal! Isn't shopping fun!!!
Stay tuned for the new list for this week coming soon!

4 comments:

  1. so did you have a coupon for the ego syrup?

    ReplyDelete
  2. no, i wanted the eggo waffles but they only had one so I had to improvise and got the 3 syrups instead. I didn't want to miss out on my movie tickets!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Check this out:

    On the side of some of the packages of the Keebler Cookies there are little Kellogg Movie coins , if you send five of them in you get a free DVD mailed to you. so you may want to check on the packages that you bought!
    http://www.kelloggsmovies.com/promotions/foxdvd/

    ReplyDelete