Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Preview Albertsons sale 4/8-4/14

Click HERE to preview Albertsons Hot sale tomorrow! There is some great deals but make some room in your freezers for all your meats that you'll stock up on! Please leave a comment if you have any questions. I've given heads up to all the Albies managers down here in St. George to stock up for this sale. If you live elsewhere make sure you complain to the Manager of your store when they're out of sale items! Remember, the squeaky wheel gets the oil!

Okay ladies, let's get ready to SAVE!!!

2 comments:

  1. I saved $308.18 this morning! The coupons really make shopping fun. I am so glad I took your class! Check out my blog to see my picture www.harmonyandtyler.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Harmony!! That is soooo good!!! You ended up having an overall 74% savings! When I get into the 70's I'm am really excited!! Maybe I need to take lessons from you!!

    ReplyDelete