Monday, April 20, 2009

Walgreens Deals this week!

As much as I love Grocery Smarts, They don't do a great list for Walgreens. There is a little more work you have to do on your own to really save at this store! But it's worth it! Over the last year, I have saved hundreds of dollars shopping at Walgreens! Learn more about shopping at Walgreens in my advanced class. Click HERE to find out how to get an invitation! I have linked to a website where they have included scenarios for the Walgreens sale this week. There's some great deals! Leave a comment if you have questions and I will be happy to answer them! HappyShopping!
Click for the Walgreens Sale!

4 comments:

  1. Can you tell me what kind of coupons come in the all you magazine. Is it typically make-up and household products? Or does it have food to?

    ReplyDelete
  2. click on the All you inserts on the right for either one of the months and you can check out the lists of what coupons are in them. But essentially the magazine has a little bit of everything. Even coupons on DVD's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read that they were doing away with their rebates/easy saver program? Is that true?
    I went to a class at Jen's house a while back-- and love it-- so thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, unfortunately they are. I think they are coming out with a new customer rewards program though, so keep posted and i will inform you of the new changes.

    ReplyDelete